TILT AND TURN TIMBER/ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
As part of the façade, windows are exposed to the elements, with timber being particularly susceptible. The solution: A durable aluminium shell protects the outside of the window frame. But the intelligent composite system of wood, high thermal insulation foam and aluminium offers even more advantages. Internorm timber/aluminium window systems are ideally suited to the highest demands such as low-energy houses and passive houses. The aluminium shell on the outside is also low-maintenance and available in various colours. On the inside, wood creates the desired natural, cosy look.
- Great choice of colours for both the inside and outside
- Problem-free combination of UPVC/aluminium windows thanks to the same surface on the outside and the same profile design on the inside
- High longevity and stability
- Optimum insulation values
- Various design and fitting options