UPVC windows are affordable, durable, insensitive to moisture, and have low conductivity. No surprise that this material is widely used in the construction industry.
When heated, UPVC is extremely flexible. Therefore, it facilitates the shaping of the frame, such as rounded and pointed arches. However, once this material is hardened it becomes very robust. The result is a weather-resistant and maintenance-free surface.
Our selection of UPVC windows are available in a classic white frame, with additional colour foils available upon request. Add mullions or Georgian bars for a traditional design.
- – Classic white frame
- – Colour foil available for interior
- – Low care and maintenance effort
- – Optimum insulation values
- – Various design and fitting options
- – High price/performance ratio
- – Opening versions: tilt and turn, tilt, fixed, lockable doors, or doors with threshold
- For more colour options, see our selection of uPVC – Aluminum and bois - aluminium windows.