Internorm® proprietary technologies offer innovative solutions to improve the functionality and performance of your window systems. Each I-tec feature has been designed and tested with your comfort in mind, giving you the freedom to customize your home with the qualities you value most. Add integrated blinds, built-in window ventilation, frame insulation, and more.
With the new I-tec core we develop thin glued wood layers in the core of the wood-aluminium window HF 410, which is conventionally used for highly stable roof beams and supports.
- – Glued timber layers ensure greater load bearing capacity and allow larger sizes
- – Considerably more humidity-resistant, more durable and extremely strong
- – Match the colours of your wood-aluminium HF 410 window to your living areas with our variety of wood shades
- – Narrow view widths allow for more light
Many window panes are only connected to the frame at a few points. We go above the industry norm with continuous all-around fixing as a standard practice for our complete line of windows. The continuous connection between the frame and the glass pane improves overall stability, sound reduction, and security.
- – Perfect stability
- – Optimum thermal insulation and sound reduction
- – Increased burglary protection
- – Efficient functioning of the window
Internorm windows are renowned for the best thermal insulation values and for their outstanding quality. Using HCFC-, HFC-, and FC-free insulation, the thermal efficiency of the window profile is significantly improved. I-tec granulate insulation is inserted with pressure into the the frame of the KF 410 and KV 440 UPVC-aluminium models.
- – Significantly improved U values
– Gapless filling of chambers due to granulate
– Increased thermal insulation
All Internorm window systems with integrated blinds can be equipped with I-tec shading. This sun protection uses a photovoltaic module and batteries, therefore, no external power source is needed.
- – Intelligent automatic mode facilitates automatic opening/closing of blinds with day/night recognition
– Measuring solar irradiation and temperature reduces overheating of rooms
– Several blinds, Venetian blinds or Duette blinds® can be controlled in combination
– There are no energy costs
– There is no extra installation or chiselling work required
– The shading is situated directly between the panes
I-tec ventilation ensures comfortable and energy-efficient airing of your home. The ventilation is built-in to the frame and can be easily installed in refurbishments. The warm air from the interior of your home heats the cooler air from outside as it flows back into the room. This intelligent system circulates fresh air into your home and ensures optimum room temperatures.
- – Fresh air with minimum heat loss and drafts
– Fresh air without dust or mould
– Each room can be aired individually and according to your needs
– Fresh air with increased security – no need to open windows for airing
– Convenient operation via intelligent building control I-tec SmartWindow
I-tec SmartWindow, the intelligent building control, enables you to easily and conveniently operate your ventilation and shading via Smartphone or tablet, whether you are at home or on the go.
- – Convenient control via free App
– Mobile control of I-tec ventilation, I-tec shading, sun protection and fan light opener
– Opening control of your windows
– Individual adjustments, according to your requirements and options
– Can be easily extended