Wood - Aluminum Windows
As part of the façade, windows are exposed to the elements, with wood being particularly susceptible. The solution: a durable aluminium shell protects the exterior window frame.
The intelligent composite system of wood, high thermal insulation foam, and aluminum offers several advantages. The wood core significantly improves heat retention and the overall performance of the window frame. Internorm wood aluminum windows are ideally suited for homes with the highest energy-saving standards, such as Net-Zero homes and Passive Houses.
The low-maintenance and weather-resistant qualities of aluminum also allow you to customize your design with an endless possibility of colours. The aluminum shell is available in all RAL colours. On the interior, wood creates the desired natural, cosy look.
WOOD – ALUMINUM MODELS
- – Aluminum clad exterior
- – Wood interior
- – Wide range of colours for exterior and interior
– Suitable for Passive House and Net Zero homes
- – High durability and longevity
- – Thermal foam insulation in the sash and frame offers maximum energy efficiency
- – Various design and fitting options
- – Opening versions: tilt and turn, tilt, fixed, lockable doors, or doors with threshold